Flutter is the UI toolkit from Google for building appreciative, natively organized applications from a single codebase for various devices, including mobile devices, web devices, and desktops.
Flutter is developed by Google in lay-mans words and allows you to use a single programming language to create beautiful interfaces for almost any device intelligently.
Below is a list of Advantages-
- Cross-Platform Capability
- A Fast Rising and Supportive Community
- Fast and Simple App Development
- Open Source Project
- A Collection of Amazing Widgets
- Beyond Mobile Applications
- Editor and Design Tools
- Good Documentations and Resources
Here are some powerful reasons why should choose Flutter for app development
- The framework of Flutter helps several IDEs, including Visual Studio Code, Android Code, and Xcode.
- Flutter allows developers to create apps for both leading platforms, including Android and iOS, with a single code base, allowing startups and businesses to save a considerable cost on development services.
- Flutter apps needed less time for testing to analyze and experiment. Hence, there is less chance of bugs in coding.
- Flutter has an active yet manageable GPU rendering UI that allows it to work on various interfaces.
- The Hot Reload feature of Flutter assists the app development process and allows developers to view real-time changes in the coding.
React Native uses a bridge to communicate with the underlying OS, whereas Flutter is native and does not require any intermediary providing superior performance.
While at the same time – React Native was already launched in 2015 and came out three years earlier than Flutter, which came out of Beta in 2018. Due to this, the community which is around React Native is larger but growing at a very smaller pace compared to Flutter, which now has more GitHub Stars than ReactNative.
Also, React Native has CodePush to push minor changes to the app without submitting a fully updated app to the desired app store.
We are a recognized Flutter app development company in USA & UK. The company has specialists that have worked with 800+ projects with a retention rate of 98.0%. So choose it to get scalable, secure, and robust solutions.
Our flutter app developers practice flutter development religiously and assist you in crafting scalable and award-winning applications.
We offer tailor-made solutions that help you in fulfilling your business goals. We master the art of extending with advanced, robust, and native-like experiences.
Flutter allows developers to use single code and build both Android as well as iOS mobile apps. Moreover, both of these apps provide a native app-like experience to the users. Hence, you get two mobile apps for the cost of developing one application.
Now you have a single codebase; you don’t always have to test two apps. You can easily save hours on project management as you predict that if a functionality works on an Android app, it will work on iOS as well. Well, that’s not the case with React Native.
With Flutter, you save hours on development, testing, and management resources, which ultimately reduces Flutter’s mobile app development cost.
How to Build Native App With Flutter — Step by Step guidance
Install Google Flutter and Dart.
Add Flutter to Android studio
Find the sample ‘Hello World’ code in a flutter
Build your ‘Hello World’ app using Flutter and Run it.
The cost of Google Flutter app development depends on various factors, including the development platform, app complexity, app categories, and nation of a developer, and the multiple features you need in testin
It depends on many factors, such as the complexity of the design, development platform, features and functionality, experience level of developer, and testing.
Yes, Flutter is also being developed with Fuchsia. We can’t foreshadow the future, as Flutter has scope to hit all the boundaries. Flutter is a choice for businesses to build native iOS and Android apps with the same source code and fewer resources.
You can develop a native app in Flutter using a single codebase. In addition, it utilizes its high-performance rendering engine to draw widgets down rather than WebView or OEM devices.